Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yep, after 4 1/2 years in the Lexus fold the time has come for a change... To something completely different!

Today I agreed a price on an Alfa 159 Sportwagon (ie estate), after finding the GS was just too thirsty for everyday use. I've loved having it, and everything I bought it to do it still does perfectly (be quick, be quiet, and be comfy) but to be honest it's getting on a bit now and 23mpg is biting my pocket a bit hard now I'm doing 20k miles a year. I am hoping for double that mpg from the new car which will go some way to paying for it!

I am sure I will miss some aspects of her once she's gone (next weekend, I hope) but I am also looking forward to having something different, and also a lot more practical... The Alfa is also a more involving drive which I'm looking forward to.

It's been fun over the last few years on here, too - it's much quieter now here than it used to be but I'm sure it will pick up again at some point! I will drop in from time to time here to see if I can answer anyone's questions and check out the latest gossip! But otherwise, best of luck for the future to everyone on here, it's been a pleasure to be a member of such a friendly club...

Cheers,

Mike

From a Lexus GS430 to a souped-up Fiat...... dont compute.

...and a Lexus isn't a souped-up Toyota- just saying mate, not arguing with you...

and no I'm not a fan of Alfa's.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links