Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supplier Required For Part

My parking sensors have not been working correctly for a while now and I have just found the parking sensor ECU full of water, I am very happy I have located the fault, I just need the part now, I have had a look around the web and found some US sites stocking it, price ranging from $80 - $220, does anyone have a UK supplier they would recommend.

I have just removed the PCB & cleaned the mould off it with a brush and distilled water (Very smelly), I then gave it another clean with Tricoethelene to remove any residue.

I may be in luck and it may be ok, however if not I will need a new one.

The part code is 89340-53020.

Thanks

Ben

My parking sensors have not been working correctly for a while now and I have just found the parking sensor ECU full of water, I am very happy I have located the fault, I just need the part now, I have had a look around the web and found some US sites stocking it, price ranging from $80 - $220, does anyone have a UK supplier they would recommend.

I have just removed the PCB & cleaned the mould off it with a brush and distilled water (Very smelly), I then gave it another clean with Tricoethelene to remove any residue.

I may be in luck and it may be ok, however if not I will need a new one.

The part code is 89340-53020.

Thanks

Ben

Hi, if that is the correct part number then it is a standard Lexus part available from all dealers.

Retail price is £252.92 + vat. :o

Hopefully your cleaning will have given it some new life :)

Andy

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just make sure you find the cause of the water ingress before fitting the new one or seal it with silicone the last thing you want is the same problem a few months down the line.

I would also check the replacement carefully before fitting just in case it is a common problem affecting them all.