Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Much Is My Is200 Worth?

Hi guys, after 3 years of fantastic hassle free ownership, i'm going to sell as i'm moving Stateside shortly.

Can anyone here offer any advice on pricing? It's a 2001 Y reg, with 75k on the clock and in pristine condition in and out. I'm the 3rd owner from new. Full Lexus SH etc. It's an silver auto.

Thanks all!

PS no mods, all factory standard

Where you based matey, it does make a diffrence- I'm from London and I always travel up North to buy my cars.

If it's any help I paid £2,400 for a X reg IS200, mint condition, FSH, 81k. But it was up for £2,800.

Where you based matey, it does make a diffrence- I'm from London and I always travel up North to buy my cars.

If it's any help I paid £2,400 for a X reg IS200, mint condition, FSH, 81k. But it was up for £2,800.

Hi mate im in London, central(ish). Thanks for that, i figure its maybe worth 3k then? Thoughts?

Sounds reasonable mate- I'd say list it for £3200 and be prepared to have offers ranging from £2800-£3000.

Also what I will say is I think I got a bit of a bargain at £2400 and mine is also a manual, I think autos go for more so you should get £3k I reckon.

Well i paid £3250 for a mint condition, manual, graphite sky with 66k and fsh (price included 6 months tax) back in september but they seam to have dropped a little in price since then probably to do with christmas.

Id advertise at around £2995 but you could try for more just depends how quickly you need to sell and if ur lucky