Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Switching Between Phone And Sat Nav

Whilst using the handsfree facility for calls and whilst also using the sat nav, when I switch between the telephone screen and the sat nav screen, I am unable to hear or speak on the handsfree whilst the sat nav tells me the next turn etc. This annoying telephone silence lasts for about 5/10 seconds. Anyone have the same experience and/or know how it can be avoided?

Cheers

Whilst using the handsfree facility for calls and whilst also using the sat nav, when I switch between the telephone screen and the sat nav screen, I am unable to hear or speak on the handsfree whilst the sat nav tells me the next turn etc. This annoying telephone silence lasts for about 5/10 seconds. Anyone have the same experience and/or know how it can be avoided?

Cheers

Whilst in phone mode push the info button twice. This will take you back to the nav screen without the voice buttin in. Hope that helps.

Cheers

Whilst in phone mode push the info button twice. This will take you back to the nav screen without the voice buttin in. Hope that helps.

Cheers...I will try that.

Hi, mine also does this, drives me mad but the other way round in that if the phone rings I loose navigation screen and voice guidance, it seems to like telling me I'm on the phone ! ( allways at the worst possible moment !) the only way to get the screen back is press the map button twice which mutes the phone both ways till it sorts itself out or select reverse ( not ideal on a M.Way!)Has anyone found other ways of overcoming this ?

Is it me ???

Hi, mine also does this, drives me mad but the other way round in that if the phone rings I loose navigation screen and voice guidance, it seems to like telling me I'm on the phone ! ( allways at the worst possible moment !) the only way to get the screen back is press the map button twice which mutes the phone both ways till it sorts itself out or select reverse ( not ideal on a M.Way!)Has anyone found other ways of overcoming this ?

Is it me ???

As gti1 says, hit the info button twice. It worked a treat for me....Thanks gti1!!