Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wated Is200 Front Bumper

daz_328i

• 2 weeks later...

im sure i could, as ill be able to send it in the box my TTE one came in. we use TNT for sending stuff out at work so ill find out how much it will be when im back in on the 4th.

as for price, the only guide i have for that is another guy who sold his standard bumper with a small scuff earlier this year for £100 + postage.

mines got a few stone chips as you'd expect, and a small area near the o/s headlight washer which the chips away guy said looks like the laquer has come away from the layer beneath it but could be easily rubbed back and re-laquered if required. not massively obvios unless your studying it. so id say £90 plus postage?

also im assuming you want just the bare bumper, no headlight washers etc. although obviously you'll want the black caps for them.

Sounds fair to me, I'd paint it anyway. Yes bare bumpers fine as long as it has lower mesh, and the caps for the washer jets.

I take it with these it looks like it's fitted with washer jets, but there just not functional?

Cheers

yep mesh is all fine, and theres no cracks or anything in it. :)

i believe the caps are actually attached to the washer jet stalks, so without washers behind them they wouldnt have anything to attach to. i guess you could always glue them on as long as you wernt planning on fitting washers at a later date?

• 3 weeks later...

I know trying to find cheap car spares can involve allot of running around. Have you tried your local scappy for your lexus spare parts I know they will be used car parts but does that really matter if they are in good condition. I use these guys to find my car spares & got to admit the service was good.

I suspect you don't USE those guys u linked, I suspect you ARE those guys you linked, might I be right?