Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Folks,

I have just bought an old is 250 se auto.

It has 70k up it, but fsh so it should be good for a few miles yet I hope.

It is a little tatty in places and I was looking to get a couple of pieces of trim. I searched the forum already for OEM suppliers who I thought might be members but didn't find what I was looking for. Nor could I find many references to resources for identifying parts.

I used to drive a BMW :ban-em: and on the forum I am a member of there was a link to this site BMW OEM

and a part supplier who offered 20% discount to members. Is there an online (or offline) resource that I can find the part numbers for lexus parts and then get my own quotes or alternatively if anyone can recommend a decent supplier all the better.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to help ;)

Hi Folks,

It is a little tatty in places and I was looking to get a couple of pieces of trim. I searched the forum already for OEM suppliers who I thought might be members but didn't find what I was looking for. Nor could I find many references to resources for identifying parts.

I used to drive a BMW :ban-em: and on the forum I am a member of there was a link to this site BMW OEM

and a part supplier who offered 20% discount to members. Is there an online (or offline) resource that I can find the part numbers for lexus parts and then get my own quotes or alternatively if anyone can recommend a decent supplier all the better.

Hi,

I am more than happy to help with any part numbers whether or not you purchase from me :) and Gold members can get up to 20% off parts orders ;)

All the best,

Andy

I would like to get some seat runners for my IS250se-l, any ideas where i can get them from. The reason i want some, is because i just can't get comfortable in mine as the seat doesn't go down low enough, so i thought about doing something to the runners to get them to sit a bit lower to the floor, if i bugger up then i have some new ones.

Hi Folks,

Hi,

I am more than happy to help with any part numbers whether or not you purchase from me :) and Gold members can get up to 20% off parts orders ;)

All the best,

Andy

Andy, must have missed you on my search. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be in touch :winky:

Hi mackie,

I bought an IS 220D 3 months ago coming from the Alfa Romeo's world or unreliability.

I have also been trying to find a good OEM supplier and in other thread I also asked about parts/prices but I didn't get the feedback I thought I would get.

Anyway, through a lot of search I found this site www.epc-data.com. Just type in your chassis number or find your car through the options and browse the categories for the part you need.

The price I got for a OS wheel hub is 211 euro while my local dealer is asking 491 euro plus VAT.....

Rgds

George

Hi mackie,

I bought an IS 220D 3 months ago coming from the Alfa Romeo's world or unreliability.

I have also been trying to find a good OEM supplier and in other thread I also asked about parts/prices but I didn't get the feedback I thought I would get.

Anyway, through a lot of search I found this site www.epc-data.com. Just type in your chassis number or find your car through the options and browse the categories for the part you need.

The price I got for a OS wheel hub is 211 euro while my local dealer is asking 491 euro plus VAT.....

Rgds

George

Hi George,

Many thanks for the heads up on that site. I'm going to have a look at it now.

Cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links