Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Urgent Advice Required

Hi

Should I upgrade my suspension to Tein Driving Master Basic Suspension Kit? my front shocks are on their way out and would cost £350 for Lexus to supply and fit standard shocks only. I'll obviously spend more getting a full suspension but could be worth it in the long run.

Has anyone had any experience with TEIN products? If so, are they any good?

Cheers guys

Rob B)

• 2 months later...

Hi

Should I upgrade my suspension to Tein Driving Master Basic Suspension Kit? my front shocks are on their way out and would cost £350 for Lexus to supply and fit standard shocks only. I'll obviously spend more getting a full suspension but could be worth it in the long run.

Has anyone had any experience with TEIN products? If so, are they any good?

Cheers guys

Rob B)

I have just fitted tein super street with upper mounts with cost me around 900 someting then a bought a EDFC control which i havent installed yet then i have just fitted a ARB hotchkiss front and back with a hard settings on it and it was a great drive afterwards. Tein came with a good preset height already but Im thinking of making it a bit higher due to uk roads sucks easpicially on humps.