Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best Independent Garage For Lexus Service In London?

• 3 weeks later...

My follow up is I used the mechanic mentioned by Ash, who came and collected the car and returned it the same day serviced and with the cam belt changed. Service was £85, cam bet £300. He kept me informed about his eta and return time, and the work done, and stamped the maintenance record. A good experience and no problems with the car.

Oxo

• 6 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/15/2011 at 12:15 PM, janey said:

Don't know of any in N.London but the one below in S.E.London comes highly recommended by a few of the guys 😄

Albin B Motors Ltd,

Unit 2b, Maybrey Works,

2, Worsley Bridge Road,

London

SE26 5AZ

Hi,

Unfortunately, the Albin B Motors Ltd. has closed in 2023. I have been a regular customer to them for several years (though I did not need much repair).

I am looking for one myself (independent Toyota/ Lexus).

Have also been using Kevin for the last 6 years. Popped over today to book an annual service for the LS and was gutted to see they have gone.

Did you find somewhere new?

17 minutes ago, buccal said:

Have also been using Kevin for the last 6 years. Popped over today to book an annual service for the LS and was gutted to see they have gone.

Did you find somewhere new?

Kevin! You never told me that you were working in London! Best of luck and sorry about the leg.

I have been using an ex Lexus Woodford Technician who set-up his own garage in Hainault Business Park. It’s an appointment service so great you get the one to one treatment and I have been using him for over 14 years.

His name is Dan - 07878 018732

You can say Ishaq passed the details via the forum and he will look after you. 

I have never been disappointed and he tells me what works needs doing next, but to be honest the IS250 is a bullet and all that ever do is brakes and discs and oil service.

Good luck.

On 2/7/2024 at 12:03 AM, Ishaq said:

I have been using an ex Lexus Woodford Technician who set-up his own garage in Hainault Business Park. It’s an appointment service so great you get the one to one treatment and I have been using him for over 14 years.

His name is Dan - 07878 018732

You can say Ishaq passed the details via the forum and he will look after you. 

I have never been disappointed and he tells me what works needs doing next, but to be honest the IS250 is a bullet and all that ever do is brakes and discs and oil service.

Good luck.

Thanks for this!

Bit far for me but highly likely I will use him!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links