Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Some People

To be honest I didn't know the true definition of 'V6'

Obviously we all know the IS200 uses a 6 cylinder engine, and thanks to Wikipedia, I understand how the 'V6' and 'Straight 6' differ (only in design not technically!!)

Maybe he's just being an ignorant chump. Defo not a sport though. Unless the owner has modded it to resemble an 'S' ?!?!?!?!

:blink:

I just sent him a message too, lets see how arsey he gets :hehe:

I sent him one too......... :hehe:

I think he's a dealer too. He says he's selling for a mate but in his feed back he's sold a lot of cars recently.

On 25-Jan-11 at 19:59:32 GMT, seller added the following information:

would just like add that iv bin mass informed that this is a straight 6 & a "S" model !!!!!!! sorry 4 any confusion caused !! Like iv put on the listing !!THIS IS NOT MY CAR IM SELLING 4 A M8,, I ONLY PUT WAT I WAS TOLD TO PUT BY THE OWNER !!! ANY QUESTIONS TEL; ADAM ON THE ABOVE NUMBER !!! DONT SEND ME EMAILS THAT I CANT ANSWER !!!

He wasn't to pleased then

On 25-Jan-11 at 19:59:32 GMT, seller added the following information:

would just like add that iv bin mass informed that this is a straight 6 & a "S" model !!!!!!! sorry 4 any confusion caused !! Like iv put on the listing !!THIS IS NOT MY CAR IM SELLING 4 A M8,, I ONLY PUT WAT I WAS TOLD TO PUT BY THE OWNER !!! ANY QUESTIONS TEL; ADAM ON THE ABOVE NUMBER !!! DONT SEND ME EMAILS THAT I CANT ANSWER !!!

He wasn't to pleased then

HAHA!

Its an S, not an SE or a Sport and if that is genuine mileage then I will eat my hat ;)

Andy

Please tell me that no one on here is bidding for it?.......... :o

Andy

Looking at the previous items sold in his feedback looks like quite a few things that might have fallen off the back of some lorries / car transporters. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Also out of interest when did they swap the mpg and engine temp. gauges over on the dash??? Mine's a 2004 and has them the opposite way round.

Cheers

Dave.

Looking at the previous items sold in his feedback looks like quite a few things that might have fallen off the back of some lorries / car transporters. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Also out of interest when did they swap the mpg and engine temp. gauges over on the dash??? Mine's a 2004 and has them the opposite way round.

Cheers

Dave.

I have a 99 V reg. My dials are the same as the 'V6 Sport :blink: ' in the auction

To be fair to the seller, if his mate told him it was an "S" model, for 99.99999% of manufacturers, that is the "S"port model, rather than the "S"hit model. So a fairly easy mistake to make.