Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

DVD TV Srcreen

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just been playing around with with the LS400 screen, trying to fit reversing camera. Have checked with scope on top right connector and found 3 lins with video present. My guess is that this is RGB signal, which rather screws it up for inputs from camera DVD etc. Thought I would pass this on in case anyone else was thinking of trying it. I did not dissassemble any more than this, so it may be that the direct input to the monitor is composite video. If anyone knows any diiferent to my findings, please post.

Mike

Hi guys,

New to this teamlexus site, but already finding out some good stuff. I have an IS200 with full body kit, lowered, 18inch TOORA alloys, RIMA exhaust, Lexus Nav System, and a fat stereo that I installed myself (took ages lookin at wiring diagrams!). I will post some pictures soon. Anyway, the car i had before i was builing an incar computer, and bought a 6.4inch TFT Colour screen (NTSC & PAL, standard scart signal) with a touchscreen conversion kit for it. I never got round to finishing it and never actually used the screen. Now I already have one in my Lexus, so I don't need it. I am looking to sell it, probably in the region of £250 for the screen and the touchscreen bit (works on windows 95, 98, 2000 and xp). Anyone interested?

Thanks