Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust

I have had custom exhausts made and never been impressed with the quality, I had a power flow that looked very cheap and used to knock against the bumper, a local company called Custom Chrome have done exhausts for myself, my dad and brother, we had problems with all of them, bad fitting, torn out threads even dented cars.

I would get a ready built one, heard good things about blue flame.

Personally I have a HKS Silent Hi Power back box and love it.

Thanks for the response Nick!

I've heard a few times about blueflame but not sure I can justify the cost with the missus.

Rather than a cat-back, would there be a benefit with just the backbox for the time being? How much was your HKS?

Rob B)

well here you go these will put a smile on your face and your wifes they are £100 cheaper than the £360!!

cobra £260

full stainless £249 or offers

blue flame £355

i have heard all of these the first two are the best sounding and out the top two the £249 one sounds the best.its the full system as well..

hope that helps...

Has anyone considered having an exhaust custom made? If so, what's your opinion?

I've been quoted £360 for catback stainless steel with a midsport tone. Price includes fitting and VAT

Reasonable price?

Hi,I think its reasonable, had a custom made s/s exhaust(by longlife exhausts) on my Mazda xedos 6 about 5 years ago,cost £349.00p and couldn/t fault it,never got round to have one on my 1st IS but will be doing same with my current IS 200 shortly

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links