Sign in to follow this  
eddieblock

Motorized Sony Sat Nav.

first off a big thank you to sparkystav. the satnav is fantastic much better than my tom tom and the motorized housing completely changes the car. thanks again.

62d327de.jpg

looks far better than drivind along with the old spit covered sucker stuck to the window..lol

Jealous, jealous, jealous.

This is one of the two mods that I would do to my standard Sport, looks very nice! Satnav unit and the arm-rest are on the wish list B)

So what's the deal here Stav? Are people supplying you the motorised housing/satnav and then you're assembling it for them to fit?

I can make them to order for people if they supply them thats not an issue.

otherwise i just look out for them for sale then make then up.

I can make them to order for people if they supply them thats not an issue.

otherwise i just look out for them for sale then make then up.

Sparky,

what parts are required? I've already got the motorized Sat nav unit with the Lexus navigation system, but the latest software revision available for it was released in 2007 on CD! They're not likely to issue another. I just can't justify giving a dealer £100+ to update when it's gonna be out of date!!

Cheers

Rob B)

Just the motorised unit and a sat nav - you wide Sony ones are good,but the bigger tom toms can work.

it really needs to turn on and off when you connect/disconnect power as you cant get to the power button when its all fitted.

Stav

stav how much can you make me one for the wider screen one and what features would it have on matey

stav how much can you make me one for the wider screen one and what features would it have on matey

You'd have to provide the parts mate, so the sat nav can have whatever you can find on it. some have Bluetooth and everything on them