Sign in to follow this  
CIJ

Lexus Is200 Supercharged

Well i am really just wondering if there is any interest out there for me to sell my beloved IS200. I have owned it for the past 7 years and have only covered 30k miles in it. It was bought with 68k on the clock. I have slightly modified it over the years but as you can see from the mileage i have done, it hasn’t really moved from my garage, which is a shame because it is a fantastic car.

Some spec:

Lexus IS200s (2000 on the X reg, so only pay 215 a year for road tax)

Platinum Ice (Silver)

98000miles approx

Full Lexus TTE/Aero body kit fitted, not really a bodykit as such, all parts sold from lexus and toyota (all OEM parts)

2005 Spec Rear lights (OEM parts)

Lowered around 40mm on Tien Coilovers (Mono Flex) and have only covered 2000miles at the max!

TTE 'RED' ARB's (New Drop links also fitted when changed out)

B&M Short shifter fitted.

18" Lenso S73 alloys

Original 16" Lexus alloys Sandblasted and painted Satin Black.

Engine:

TTE Supercharger.

Induction Kit.

Decatted Manifold.

HKS Back Box.

De-Catted centre section (not fitted yet)

Im sure there is more but as i said the car hasnt been driven in a while and i aint even looked at it lately. There is no MOT or Tax, but i am willing to put it thro an MOT.

PRICE: £3999

Cheers from a very sad Chris :(

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

Hey Stav, would love to sell it it whole as i really cant be arsed to split it, and the fact that my parents what the garage back so mine and my bro's 2nd cars have to go haha!

hi there is this car still for sale ?? i am very interested . i have sent you a pm with mob number so maybe give us a call or text and can chat more thanks chris

Yes the car is still for sale mate. You will have to PM me if you want to know any more info!

Cheers mate, will be a sad day to see her go, but all she is doing is collecting dust in the garage!

Cheers for the comments.

84Stoney, cheers but no thanks, i need the money for my next project!

is this still for sale and was considering if you would considering breaking these parts:

TTE Supercharger.

Induction Kit.

Decatted Manifold.

HKS Back Box.

De-Catted centre section (not fitted yet)

TTE 'RED' ARB's (New Drop links also fitted when changed out)

GOod price will be offered and also cna exchange my orginal parts in its upto you mate was just wondering

The car is for sale, but i have someone very interested and unfortunatly i am not breaking the car sorry.

Chris

All SOLD to Spud1973.......Close this thread.

Its been an eventful 9years of owning but glad its gone to someone who will drive it!