Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dent Repair

Hi All, I wanted to post this up one so I could vent a bit and two also to see if anyone thinks the damage is repairable and where I could get it repaired. Plus an explanation of what would be involved in fixing this too would be great.

Basically last night after work I got to my car to find two largeish dents in the rear passenger side door, this instantly made me utterly livid, it always does when someone has knocked or scrapped my car. Below are a few pics of the dents:

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

Sorry for the image quality but I just used my Iphone.

Thanks in advance

Mark

Hi Mark,

get yourself down to Castlepoint on a Saturday and see Dingos on the upper car park :) tell them I sent you.

They normally only do trade work but have been doing Castlepoint for a while now, we use them all the time and I have seen them remove dents that I would have thought impossible ;)

Andy

Hi Mark,

get yourself down to Castlepoint on a Saturday and see Dingos on the upper car park :) tell them I sent you.

They normally only do trade work but have been doing Castlepoint for a while now, we use them all the time and I have seen them remove dents that I would have thought impossible ;)

Andy

Thanks for that Andy that's really helpful any idea what kind of charges are involved?

Hi Mark,

Andy

Thanks for that Andy that's really helpful any idea what kind of charges are involved?

Don't worry I just checked their site and I can see the cost is about £40 per panel.

Thanks again Andy

As above that's a pretty serious dent for a door opening onto it type incident - yep dent removal guys will be able to get that out.

Sounds like they're cheaper where you are though, as it's about £80 per panel in London :duh:

Dingoes at Castlepoint shopping centre in Yeovil did a great job the panel is as good as new now and I'm really chuffed with it but it cost slightly more than their standard rate at £60. If you're in the area I can seriously recommend them!

Dingoes at Castlepoint shopping centre in Yeovil did a great job the panel is as good as new now and I'm really chuffed with it but it cost slightly more than their standard rate at £60. If you're in the area I can seriously recommend them!

Yeovil?