Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1Gfe Turbo Manifold

Hi everyone my name is Dan i know a bit about the igfe engine and i really need to turbo mine when i first got my is 200 about 6 months ago it felt fast but not now getting bord of it so i think most things on my list are sorted and the only thing left is a turbo manifold got some good mates that build ariel atoms and caterham 7s but it is a big job to make one any help is much appreciated cheers people !!!

ps your car looks the bees b*ll*cks how much have you spent on her ???

a hell of a lot more than id really ever wish to know lol

As for the manifold, theres a few cast ones about but pretty rare. The eBay option is the only common option you have, or its back to custom made.

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links