Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Floor Mats Whats People Using?

I have an almost mint set of original black ones I might be willing to sell :whistling: . Also have an original set of cream ones which has never been used.

I have an almost mint set of original black ones I might be willing to sell :whistling: . Also have an original set of cream ones which has never been used.

hi how much do you want for the black mats cheers tony

You have PM

I only needed a drivers side mat and went for one of these linked in post four of THIS thread. I went for the LUXURY quality mat and it's good quality and nearly as thick / plush as the OEM ones. They also are a perfect fit and have the holes for the retaining clips/hooks. I can post a pic of my drivers mat for you if you like???

Cheers

Dave.

I still have the originals mats in mine and still mint, but I do use some clear plastic ones on top and these are ideal for keeping the mats clean and dry and they sell them in Halfords about £40 the set, just thow them in the boot in the summer

gen ones are out the question as they are no longer avalible and the ones on ebay will either be shot or be arm leg and torso

the ones yuo have sugested look ok but yeah a pic would be good

come on guys you must have some recomendations !!

I'm working 12hr days today and tomorrow so i'll take some pictures on Monday in the daylight if that's ok.

Cheers

Dave.

In my is I only have one hook for the carpets? Noticed on the pics you have 2?

Im after a drivers side one from matscar.com but noticed there matts have 2 holes in for the drivers side, anyone know if theyll fit okay with just 1 hook?

• 7 months later...

Hi there,dont spose you still have a set left? desperate for an original set.

|Kevin

Hi there,dont spose you still have a set left? desperate for an original set.

|Kevin

I sold the black set some months ago and I am keeping the cream one for myself. Ask your local dealer to check their data base to see if any dealers in the UK have any sets left. That is how I got mine.

• 8 months later...

I got some "prestige" mats from mrcarmats.com,very nice quality and fit,not cheap at 40 quid,but they give a 30 day money guarantee and 3 year warranty which is a bonus.

I also bought a set of Prestige mats from MrCarMats.co.uk as my car had no mats in it when I bought it & Lexus don’t supply them anymore. I got mine in 'jet' because the pile has a little charcoal fleck in it which compliments the interior of the car. The sales rep informed me that the jet is same material that’s used for mats in the Land Rover Vogue and the pile is actually thicker than the Prestige range – he referred to it as Prestige+ (but I’ve not been able to validate this claim). What I can confirm is that the mats are of very good quality, the pile is deep & very luxurious. I also had a heel pad fitted at no extra charge.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links