Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Rear Fog Light Prob

Just wondering where the fuse is on the is200 for the rear fog ligts i heard it was in passenger foot well fuse box but can't find is it linked with any other fuse. My rear fogs are not working the light does not come on, on the dash to show button has been pressed or the small light on the rear fog button does not come on either, hoping it's a fuse if not is there any other issue with the rear fog's on the is200, thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...

check all the fuses.

fuses are on the left & right footwell. also under the bonet by battery.

sounds like a fuse tho -

cheers Mr Rudus, had a look in in all fuse locations still no luck in finding rear fog light fuse, don't want to pull anything else apart until i sort fuse first

check all the fuses.

fuses are on the left & right footwell. also under the bonet by battery.

sounds like a fuse tho -

cheers Mr Rudus, had a look in in all fuse locations still no luck in finding rear fog light fuse, don't want to pull anything else apart until i sort fuse first

still no luck with gettin rear fogs fixed and ideas........... thanks

I had the same problem with my IS and the rear fog light switch was broken, changed it and everything works great.

Check the wiring diagram for correct wires and try to bypass the switch to find out is it broken.

Cheers going to give that a try the wkend

• 4 years later...

Had this issue recently, quite an easy fix.  it's to do with the rear fog switch.

take the 2 light bulbs out inside the switch, press down on the 2 pins on the short side to release the body out of the case

pop the top cover off the chip board

You'll see a L shaped copper piece, this is the problem.  you need to slide it back up into the case curve bit pointing into the spring bit, it'll fit exactly.  Use some superglue to make sure it stays in place.

Put everything back together.  Save yourself $50 for a used switch or $120 for a new.  Buy me a beer instead.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links