Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is200 From Standard To Now

motty

Hi everyone. I brought my lexus back in october, it was completly standard. Since then ive brought the following : Gab coilovers, Sports grille,17" Rays Engineering m-08 Type-R alloys, Mij custom cat back exhaust, Front window tints,Spoiler,Genuine Trd front splitter, Genuine Trd side skirts and some hids4u 55watt 6000k hids. Not got anything else planned for it sofar maybe a supercharger at some point. here's some pics........

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0056.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

PICT0052.jpg

PICT0051.jpg

PICT0050.jpg

PICT0049.jpg

PICT0048.jpg

183571_10150093369955197_519870196_6246266_5135610_n.jpg

HERE'S A CLIP OF THE EXHAUST...

http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/qq54/Motty_90/?action=view&current=IMG_0174.mp4

Cheers 4 the comments guys, it is my favourite colour, lucky enough for me it pop'd up 4 sale only 20mins away from me, got it off the wearhouse manager for Toyota at lutterworth so get cheap parts aswell :)

great stuff'

i would love to take that off your hands & make the collection of 4 is200's in the house!

but im afraid im an auto man & besides you wouldnt let her go! :winky:

great stuff'

i would love to take that off your hands & make the collection of 4 is200's in the house!

but im afraid im an auto man & besides you wouldnt let her go! :winky:

You must have a big drive to park all them on!! :winky: , Few more months and il be selling it, i cant keep a car long until i want something diffrent :hehe:

It's quite on tick over, sounds nice up 4500rpm then gets noisier but not too noisy, cost me 250 for a cat back and you can choose how noisy you want it.

Ahh ok that sounds pretty good actually :) thanks! great car btw :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links