Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guys,

Long time no post but thought I would give you a heads up on life with the IS250 SE-L AUTO after nearly 5 years of ownership.

To put it in a nutshell 10 out of 10 after just having the brake safety recall done at Bristol Lexus and half a tank of gas and a bottle of very expensive looking booze and a super wash and brush up I can not find a lot wrong with it . The car still drives like new and everything still works . The wife drives it day in day out and will not pert with the keys ,not even to replace it with a new IS or maybe the new CT200 .

27 mpg average in town driving conditions

35 mpg A road/motorway

0 oil consumption over a year 8-10k ,this is a major improvement as the mileage has increased

Lexus Bristol customer care and service – 100%

Enjoy your cars guys even if it costs us £6 a gallon *!~#!!x

Swager

Even though i have an IS250, when ever i see another one, i think, they do look realy nice. I just wish i could of held out for a messa red or the light blue(cant remember the name,is it cadaxton slate).

Even though i have an IS250, when ever i see another one, i think, they do look realy nice. I just wish i could of held out for a messa red or the light blue(cant remember the name,is it cadaxton slate).

Nah cadoxton slate is the dark grey, not sure what the light blue is called but know which colour you're talking about :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links