Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gold Membership + Dealerships

I am looking at getting the Gold membership, but before I did go through with it I was wondering if there was a list of all the dealerships that you have arranged discounts with, as I seen that it said the LOC has arranged with over 70% of dealerships, so wondered if my local one was one of them?

Thanks

I am looking at getting the Gold membership, but before I did go through with it I was wondering if there was a list of all the dealerships that you have arranged discounts with, as I seen that it said the LOC has arranged with over 70% of dealerships, so wondered if my local one was one of them?

Thanks

I don't think there is a list. Best way is to ask your local Lexus dealership/s whether they offer any discount. You can then check percentages and also what the discount is available against.

Lexus Coventry

LEXUS COVENTRY

Head of Business: Tim Huxley

Service Manager: Darren Webb

Parts Manager: Kathy Randle

London Road

Coventry

West Midlands

CV3 4LP

Tel/Fax: 02476 518100/518101

Email: kathy.randle@listersgroup.co.uk

Parts: 15%

Servicing: 15%

Labour: 15%

This deal was set up by Paul Dowler, Group Aftersales Manager, Listers Group Ltd. Please remember to mention Lexus Owners Club

GOLD MEMBERSHIP CARD MUST BE PRODUCED Full list in Gold Forum

Chief 4351, Mis-read your location, sorry. Which is your nearest dealer?

Lexus Coventry

LEXUS COVENTRY

Head of Business: Tim Huxley

Service Manager: Darren Webb

Parts Manager: Kathy Randle

London Road

Coventry

West Midlands

CV3 4LP

Tel/Fax: 02476 518100/518101

Email: kathy.randle@listersgroup.co.uk

Parts: 15%

Servicing: 15%

Labour: 15%

This deal was set up by Paul Dowler, Group Aftersales Manager, Listers Group Ltd. Please remember to mention Lexus Owners Club

GOLD MEMBERSHIP CARD MUST BE PRODUCED Full list in Gold Forum

Chief 4351, Mis-read your location, sorry. Which is your nearest dealer?

How long have Coventry given this discount.....they always told me that they gave no discount to LOC members.

As far as I know the service manager at Coventry is Matt Hughes and has been for quite some time so not sure where you are getting your info from. Tim Huxley is the centre manager NOT the business manager

Full list in the Gold members forums.

Which is good but how do you find the info out about dealers in your location as part of your weighing up of whether to become a gold member???

Would be handy to have this info before being a gold member as i would imagine it's a major factor in the decision to join to some members... Money's tight these days and i for one would like to know if my local dealerships are part of the scheme before shelling out £25 only to find i'm only going to get access to a couple of extra forums. msn-wink.gif

By the way i'm in Sheffield so if someone could confirm if Lexus Sheffield are in the scheme that would get me joining gold membership by the end of the week!!!!

Cheers

Dave.

Again, i'm only copying from list in Gold Forums. Not sure if I should be doing this.

Perhaps one of the Management could confirm if this list is up to date.

Dealer Discount Information

Lexus Sheffield

DealerShip: Lexus Sheffield

Contact Name: Barry Shutt

Email: lexus-sheffield@lexus.co.uk

Telephone: 0114-20 10 222

Discount: 15 %

More info: Discount applies to parts & service

LEXUS SHEFFIELD

455 Penistone Road

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S6 2FL

TEL:0844 818 3523

FAX:0114 201 0220

Full list in the Gold members forums.

Which is good but how do you find the info out about dealers in your location as part of your weighing up of whether to become a gold member???

Would be handy to have this info before being a gold member as i would imagine it's a major factor in the decision to join to some members... Money's tight these days and i for one would like to know if my local dealerships are part of the scheme before shelling out £25 only to find i'm only going to get access to a couple of extra forums.

This ^^ :)

And my closest is Plymouth by the way.

Lexus Plymouth are not on the list. Exeter any good?

Lexus Exeter

Lexus Exeter will give 15% discount on parts and servicing on production of your Gold membership card.

Contact is Steve Mitchell - 01392 434761

LEXUS EXETER

Hennock Road Central

Marsh Barton

Exeter

Devon

EX2 8NP

TEL:01392 432444

FAX:01392 210369

Again, i'm only copying from list in Gold Forums. Not sure if I should be doing this.

Perhaps one of the Management could confirm if this list is up to date.

Lexus Sheffield

DealerShip: Lexus Sheffield

Contact Name: Barry Shutt

Email: lexus-sheffield@lexus.co.uk

Telephone: 0114-20 10 222

Discount: 15 %

More info: Discount applies to parts & service

LEXUS SHEFFIELD

455 Penistone Road

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S6 2FL

TEL:0844 818 3523

FAX:0114 201 0220

Thanks for that Matey..... Hope you don't get into trouble for it. msn-wink.gif

Cheers

Dave.

Hi chief , I've just recently purchased a set of ls400 mats off of Plymouth. On production of my gold membership card they said there was lots of discount schemes and they wernt interested in them. I now get my parts from Exeter.

Cheers Steve.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links