Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Opinions Please

is200_craig

yeah ive heard that also i was looking at getting 18x9.5 with a 35 offset. I think the deep dish would really suit the lexus thanks for the opinions and knowledge too dude

Craig

9.5 with a et 35... too wide to get 9.5's under you will need to change the off set....... im running et35 and 8 inch wide and they only just tuck under the arches and thats using 215 tyres..

yeah ive heard that also i was looking at getting 18x9.5 with a 35 offset. I think the deep dish would really suit the lexus thanks for the opinions and knowledge too dude

Craig

9.5 with a et 35... too wide to get 9.5's under you will need to change the off set....... im running et35 and 8 inch wide and they only just tuck under the arches and thats using 215 tyres..

i see in which case, which of these would fit best?My link

Out of the ones on that list this one would fit best...

755-2 18x8.5 36 5 114.3 Black, Gold, Silver

Don't know if it would fit under the arches or not though because the offset is still quite low.

You can use THIS offset calculator to work out how much change there will be with different combinations.

Standard wheels are 7" Wide with 50mm offset

The aftermarket ones with 8.5" and a 36mm offset will be 5mm closer to the suspension, and 33mm further out on the outside edge.

So you'd almost certainly have to run stretched rubber to get it to work like Ormi has.

And as for your questin about the 35mm offset... It's all relative, the wider the rim, the more offset you need. I personally think 8.5" is the limit without getting awkward with tyre sizes and arch rolling etc.