Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Castle Nut On Track Rod End


Recommended Posts

Hey, I'm replacing my lower ball joint, and the castle nut on the track rod end on one side has been shredded. It was seized on, and is now basically useless.

Does anyone know what I should ask for to ensure I get the right nut? I'm sorry for asking stupid questions....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

its rounded off'

think its called just the bottom ball joint nut!

Thanks rudus (for both your replies) You are a very helpful man!

I'm sure I will be posting many more of these silly questions, as I learn lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...