Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exhausts

Ive got the Cobra sport exhaust on my to get list, deffinately getting it beacuse for the price it seems reasonable. Getting the middle and rear. Havent seen one in real life though.

Thats without the centre silencer, I would have the silencer on mine because that sound in the video sounds like a half done up boy racer corsa

il prob get it without silencer you can never take the sound from a vid as it makes it sound tinny in real life i bet it sounds deeper.

Maybe, I hope so for your sake because Lexus are luxury cars, so don't want them sounding cheap if you understand. I want mine as quiet as possible so people cant hear me creeping lol. Also don't want much sound coming into the cabin because working on the ICE a lot this time.

there is a guy i know who has an exhaust convertion done with two powerflow back boxes on each side!

looks mad. hes definatley over done it. :blush:

when he floored it down the road it sounded good tho. exactly like a modded V12! :o