Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Fuel Pump And Brake Recall

Hi Fellow Lexi owners.

Am I the only one still waiting for this work to be done, or is there some huge backlog?

Had my letters from Lexus HQ, but still waiting for works to be carried out........

Tatty.

Had my work done at Lincoln Lexus last week. No gifts or compensation apart from a clean and a go in the new ct 200.

Received a letter in November and ended up just going in and asking.

No gifts or compo? Can't you tell that Lexus Lincoln is part of Listers Group!

LOL ................... a recall for safety and you end up with fuel vapours in the cabin.......woops!!!!!

I know yeah! Rather stupidly I put the smell down to some cleaning agent they used when valeting the car for the service (in my defence, concentrated petrol smells quite different to the usual smell). However when it was still there a week later I called in for them to have a look and the technician's face blanched! Wouldn't let me take it home and sent me off in a Mark II GS (actually pretty sweet TBH).

As for gifts and bottles of champagne? All I got was a €10 bill from my insurance company to temp tansfer my insurance to the garage loaner! :crybaby:

I got my first letter a while ago.

Got my second letter inviting me to make an appointment 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Just rang the 0800 number on the letter and they advised me to ring Lexus Newcastle and make an appointment.

Mine is going in Tuesday 5th.

• 1 month later...

I got my first letter a while ago.

Got my second letter inviting me to make an appointment 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Just rang the 0800 number on the letter and they advised me to ring Lexus Newcastle and make an appointment.

Mine is going in Tuesday 5th.

Update ... both were carried out on the 5th by Lexus Newcastle. They picked the car up at08:300 and returned it all done by 1:00, bottle of champagne in the boot !!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links