Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Will Rx300 Wheels Fit Is220D 2006

ibruxxx

Hi,

ive receently bought a lexus is220d 2006 in mesa red (nice ) )

i have standard 16" alloys and would like some 18" alloys, ive had a look at some rx300 alloy wheels and was wondering if they would fit my car, im new to this place. seems like the best place to join in for advice and support

please please can anyone help

thanks loads

ibz

p.s sorry for repeat post had wrong forum i think. sorry

p.p.s the size for alloy wheels off rx300 are (i think): 235 55 18 (tyres), 5 X 114 PDC, 7J

post-38250-0-87956900-1301070202.jpg

...the answer my friends is yes, i took a chance and bought them, had to change tyres to something more suitable but yes its all fitted and looks fab!!!!

plus never seen a is220d with these alloys making it unique (plus original lexus alloys looks best), ive also got OEM lexus front lip spoiler, boot lip spoiler and rear is250, and im looking at doing a twin exhaust system...ill post pics if anyone wants a look.

...the answer my friends is yes, i took a chance and bought them, had to change tyres to something more suitable but yes its all fitted and looks fab!!!!

plus never seen a is220d with these alloys making it unique (plus original lexus alloys looks best), ive also got OEM lexus front lip spoiler, boot lip spoiler and rear is250, and im looking at doing a twin exhaust system...ill post pics if anyone wants a look.

Yes to the pics :)

Andy