Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted Is200 Front Splitter

lex 85

theres this one, not the same I know, and the pics don't do it much justice, they look much better when they are fitted and painted, only thing is its a fibreglass one so might need trimmin to fit, but i'd check with the seller anyway

Clicky

Going from memory, the front lip spoiler (TRD) when supplied by Lexus (or Toyota) is around £140 or so, and the TTE Bumper is around £330 or so. Course then you need to get them painted as well...

Lips and bumpers both come up on eBay quite often though, so bargains can be had if you're lucky...

Going from memory, the front lip spoiler (TRD) when supplied by Lexus (or Toyota) is around £140 or so, and the TTE Bumper is around £330 or so. Course then you need to get them painted as well...

Lips and bumpers both come up on eBay quite often though, so bargains can be had if you're lucky...

yeah pretty much i bought one yesterday from lexus it cost £149 didnt ask about the tte bumper though i knew it would be silly expensive

• 1 month later...