Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bulb Failure Warning On Mk3 Ls400

Hiya Guys (and girls) - I have a Series 3 LS400. Can anyone tell me whether this should have a warning light on the dash if one of the bulbs fails.If there is a relay or unit or whatever its called where is it hidden (think I have seen them on ebay). Thanks in anticipation.

Hiya Guys (and girls) - I have a Series 3 LS400. Can anyone tell me whether this should have a warning light on the dash if one of the bulbs fails.If there is a relay or unit or whatever its called where is it hidden (think I have seen them on ebay). Thanks in anticipation.

Sssshhh this could invoke a recall of all Lexus vehicles. The only non-original bulb on mine is in the clear front indicators I fitted.

Yes there is but not for all lights, and off hand I can't recall which ones are covered by the system.

Why do you ask?

Sssshhh this could invoke a recall of all Lexus vehicles. The only non-original bulb on mine is in the clear front indicators I fitted.

Yes there is but not for all lights, and off hand I can't recall which ones are covered by the system.

Why do you ask?

Thanks for the reply.

The reason I ask is that for a car that has so many gadgets I have never had such a warning light show even when a rear light,headlight,side light or any light bulb has blown. This makes me wonder whether my ecu is not working (I have had the car for about 6 years).