Sign in to follow this  
ACLex

Tte Rear Skirt

As per title I have two brand new TTE rear skirts available.

A_022ef73.jpg

They are factory painted in 4R4 Gold but can obviously be repainted :)

Normal retail for these is £197.59 + vat but these two only are offered for the bargain price of £96.00 each inc vat and postage ;)

Andy

off topic slightly but you cant get hold of side skirts can you?? the is 200 sport\trd style ones in plastic???or know of anyone who would have a set

thanks

mo

How do you fit this skirt, is it stuck on over the original? Very tempted!

off topic slightly but you cant get hold of side skirts can you?? the is 200 sport\trd style ones in plastic???or know of anyone who would have a set

thanks

mo

Hi Mo, yes I can still source the skirts :) they retail for £287.25 + vat, I can do them for £244.16 + vat plus £15 for postage ;)

Andy

How do you fit this skirt, is it stuck on over the original? Very tempted!

Yes, held on by double sided tape and a few bolts and screws :)

Andy

ah ok will let you know, ive managed to track some second hand ones down, if no luck then i will be bothering u again mate :)

thanks

mo

Hi Mo, yes I can still source the skirts :) they retail for £287.25 + vat, I can do them for £244.16 + vat plus £15 for postage ;)

Andy

andy how to goo about buying this as i don't have paypal and i really want this???

Payment will be by debit or credit card.

Andy

Hello mate, I'll have one of these off you!! Pm me paypal details and I can trasnfer payment immediatley! :D

Hello mate, I'll have one of these off you!! Pm me paypal details and I can trasnfer payment immediatley! :D

You might want to read the post directly above yours, that says payment will have to be by debit or credit card...

This is probably because it's an item directly from Andy's dealership than an item being sold by Andy himself...

You might want to read the post directly above yours, that says payment will have to be by debit or credit card...

This is probably because it's an item directly from Andy's dealership than an item being sold by Andy himself...

Whooooops! Missed that, cheers dude :)

I can pay via bank transfer or card over the phone :)

Whooooops! Missed that, cheers dude :)

I can pay via bank transfer or card over the phone :)

If you can bear with me for a bit as the parts have not arrived from Lexus yet :(

Will update as soon as they are here (should have been here a fortnight ago)

Cheers,

Andy

No worries mate!!

Also, I know this is an odd request, but do you have a spare is200 rear bumper I can 'borrow' for a week or so?

Need to take mine to be sprayed, but it's my daily so need a bumper to run around with till it's done, not fussed about colour etc, as long as it stops me getting stopped by the plod. Will happily leave deposit for it etc. Let me know :)

These are now finally available :)

got any black ones ?

No, as per OP I have two in gold so you would need to repaint.

Andy

Have you got any left?

Have you got any left?

Yes I do :)

Andy

What was the price again, I dont know if I can hold temptation any longer :blush:

What was the price again, I dont know if I can hold temptation any longer :blush:

£96 ;)

Andy

Hi Andy.

I know I'm a bit late on this, but do you still have any of these on offer? (I've messaged you)

Thanks.

Both now sold :)

Andy

can you not get hold of these again for tha same price andy mate

I will be keeping an eye open in case anymore come up :)

Andy