Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Scottish Members

Highburny

Well, I have met Ormi :) None of the others yet though... Like everything else, it's a matter of finding a time that suits everyone.

TommyH is glasgow based, so he might be best placed to suggest independents for you...

Well, I have met Ormi :) None of the others yet though... Like everything else, it's a matter of finding a time that suits everyone.

TommyH is glasgow based, so he might be best placed to suggest independents for you...

Nice one! I live in Glasgow but work in Edinburgh. Ill probably get the new motor serviced in Lexus this year as it still has a years warranty left on it before finding a good indy. How'd you like the 200 Sport? I have a 200 SE that my wife is using as well as the new arrival tomorrow.

Never driven a better car :) I love it.

Not really much difference between the SE and Sport, mostly cosmetic stuff anyway. And a limited slip diff.

You should post up some pics of the cars when you get a chance...

Never driven a better car :) I love it.

Not really much difference between the SE and Sport, mostly cosmetic stuff anyway. And a limited slip diff.

You should post up some pics of the cars when you get a chance...

Yeh ill post some up on Monday when i get it. I borrowed the one from the garage website for my avatar. B)