Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi some kind soul managed to smack the end off my passenger door mirror,obviously they never bothered to stop and attach a note of apolagy with their insurance details, so Im going to have to replace it myself. Has anyone done this and better still anyone got one spare?

Hiya

I replaced my passenger door mirror on my 97 LS400. It is a very easy job to do - probably only half hour or so.

If you have a look at the tutorial page on LexLS.com it shows quite clearly howto remove the door panel and the mirror is easy to replace after that.

Good luck looking for the mirror. I got mine on eBay from a breakers yard in Dewsbury for about £35 delivered.

Hi some kind soul managed to smack the end off my passenger door mirror,obviously they never bothered to stop and attach a note of apolagy with their insurance details, so Im going to have to replace it myself. Has anyone done this and better still anyone got one spare?

Hi I have a silver one for your model which I bought by accident £30 delivered if you want.

Hi I have a silver one for your model which I bought by accident £30 delivered if you want.

HI THERE £30 SOUNDS GREAT SEND US DETAILS AND WE HAVE A DEAL AS ITS BEGINNING TO ANNOY ME, MAINLY BECAUSE OF EVERYONE ASKING WHAT IVE DONE TO IT [ CHEEK ]

Hi I will dig it out at the weekend, If you have a paypal account you can pay me that way

& I will post it to you. Send me a phone number & I will call you thanks Mark

HI THERE £30 SOUNDS GREAT SEND US DETAILS AND WE HAVE A DEAL AS ITS BEGINNING TO ANNOY ME, MAINLY BECAUSE OF EVERYONE ASKING WHAT IVE DONE TO IT [ CHEEK ]

Hi I will dig it out at the weekend, If you have a paypal account you can pay me that way

& I will post it to you. Send me a phone number & I will call you thanks Mark

Thanks Mark my phone number is 0787662115 I do have a paypal account but have only ever used it for ebay.

Hi I cant get hold of you on that number (not recordnised)my number is 07828836156 I have found the mirror & it is ready to be sent to you thanks Mark