Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I love Lexus IS200/300!

Hello everyone!

Please forgive me if these questions have been asked hundreds of times, but i only just stumbled accross the teamlexus site and thought i would post my first message.

I want to buy a Lexus IS300, but only if the TTE Supercharger can be fitted to it, if not then maybe i will get the IS200 instead.

I would appreciate any websites or links to where the supercharger can be fitted - price even!, also if anyone knows of any UK located parts companies who do exhausts, lower springs, and all body and performance parts.

If not UK companies, then maybe links or recommendations to companies who ship to the UK and are known to be reliable.

Im 22, and have had a Celica since i was 17 (bought it new). Ive evnjoyed modifying it slowly over the last five years, have thousands of pounds of sound and entertainment system in there, league alloys, etc - but im new to Lexus and want to buy an IS200 or 300 (not sportscross) so would love any information passed my way.

Many thanks everyone!

By the way: respect to superchargedIS200 (Mat, i believe?!)

Your IS looks and sounds off tha hook!

hi welcome,

the TTE supercharger that is fitted to the IS200 is not a direct fit on the is300,

There are 2 main outlets for the supercharger,1 being TTE in Germany,this is where i got mine fitted and the second is TDI in london,at the moment they are doing a deal for Team Lexus members getting the suprcharger £900 cheaper at £3000

TTE CONTACT DETAILS

www.tte.de

www.tdi-plc.com

as for tuning companys the list is aslong as my ..........

arm!

U2U me and i will give you the info more specific to what your wishes and wants may be

mat

Thanks for your reply superchargedIS200. Your information has been useful. But since you already have the supercharger, in your opinion, is it better to have the IS200 with supercharger or an IS300 standard?! I mean im guessing its the IS200 with supercharger, simply because of that engine sound!

I will be spending alot of time on my Lexus when its delivered and even going to get 20" alloys on it, no matter how much work is involved! but... if i fail then i guess 19"s will do!

Keep up the Lexus modifications lads!

you can get 20" on an is200,however you wont be able to drive the thing or get tires..........

the is300 is rated at 215 bhp as standered but there is NO tuning parts available in europe,all the big power upgrades are US market only

the is200 supercharged is rated at 205/220 depending on mods........