Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I was wondering how I remove my Nakamichi Sterio system from my Lexus 1992 SC400. I purchased a Pioneer DXT-2266UB sterio system and I'd like to replace the Nakamichi with it.

The reason I want to do this is because The Nakamichi speakers are going out (The whole left side) and it won't load any CD-R or CD-RW cd's I have. (I've also had problems with regular CD's not loading....)

I was wondering how I remove my Nakamichi Sterio system from my Lexus 1992 SC400. I purchased a Pioneer DXT-2266UB sterio system and I'd like to replace the Nakamichi with it.

The reason I want to do this is because The Nakamichi speakers are going out (The whole left side) and it won't load any CD-R or CD-RW cd's I have. (I've also had problems with regular CD's not loading....)

You have posted this in the LS400 forum, what's an SC400? Pitty the Nakamichi gear is failing, rather surprised, it is a very, very upmarket name

You have posted this in the LS400 forum, what's an SC400? Pitty the Nakamichi gear is failing, rather surprised, it is a very, very upmarket name

its a soarer mate same engine as your ls400 look in my sig pic n u just see the front end of a lexus/toyota soarer 4ltr aka sc400