Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nah, Ray from Bromley hasn't phoned me back yet! It's just stupid that I have the chase around after these people! I'm looking to spend the best part of £38k and they just can't be ****d to phone me back!

I have been using Lexus Bromley and i am far from impressed with them, they have never called me back for anything. I am moving my money to Lexus Tonbridge, don't know what their service is like but at least they have nice facilities.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say that Bromley's premises were that nice! However, they did ring me back! With a crap deal though!

I haven't had time to phone around any more dealers in the last couple of days. I'm still waiting for www.broker4cars.co.uk to get back to me!

Hi Guys,

Well, it's a long story....

My wife and I have been unable to get what we would consider a decent deal from any Lexus Dealership. Broker4Cars haven't got back to me either (after several phone calls)

Anyway, our mortgage is almost paid off and we have been talking about buying a place in the Lake District for the last couple of years. There was me thinking that once our house was paid for I was in the clear!... but no, it'll be another mortgage and a property in the lakes as an investment. We go there 3-4 times a year as I am a keen digital photographer and my wife and I enjoy walking the fells with our golden retriever.

Here's a place we are going to visit when we go on holiday in a couple of weeks:

Nice farm house

We're not sure if it's a good idea to do somewhere up or go for something that has already been done. Here's an example:

One that was done up earlier

The mortgage will just be twice the size! Possibly half the hassle though!

So, the RX300 will be out the window for the next couple of years... I checked out the residual values of RX300's and it's around 45% after 3 years which is quite a bit less than the IS... In the end we just couldn't waste that kind of cash...

Javaboss

Dont know where the residual figure of 45% came from - lowest I've seen (and of course this will be estimated for a new car is around 50%). More realistically given the niche market, the demand and the relatively short supply - I expect the initial 3 year residuals to be nearer 60% like other premium 4x4's.

Cheers

BK

Lexus are saying 50%. http://www.lexus.co.uk/news.php?page=artic...le&id=highvalue

But I don't know if that is their retail price or what an owner would get when trading in. I guess the first option.

The MKI RX has held it's value well, although they may start to drop with the MKII now available.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links