Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Possibly Selling Ls, Advice Needed

As per title I may be having to part with the LS :(

I am just after some quick advice as to whether I should put her back to original spec or sell as is?

The market seems to be all over the place at the moment so I do not know what to do

If you dont know the car have a look here

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=71807&st=0&p=749083entry749083

She has 120000 on the clock with full dealer service history inc two cambelt changes in her lifetime :o .

Thanks in advance,

Andy

I think she looks a stunner ! Not much value in cars like these tho' maybe right now.

It's such a shame. If I needed a second LS I would buy it, but going to keep the g/fs mazda going a bit longer .............. just economic too.

Good luck with your decision whatever you decide to do.

Malc

I would put the original kit back on incl wheels and sell it all seperate.

I think you'd make more money that way....

You can always offer a potential buyer the stuff for extra cash.

Personally I think the car looks great as is. There are loads of cars out there struggling to find buyers and yours would at least stand out. Anyway, I would one would be seriously interested in either the car or parts if you decided to go that way. Let me know! :winky:

Andy,

Give yourself a slap round the face and keep it.

I wish I was coming down tomorrow now, I'd give you a clip round the ear and tell you to keep it.

I was selling mine over Xmas, but then after driving it once more, couldn't bear to let it go.

Keep it mate, you know it's the right thing to do.

Mike

As per title I may be having to part with the LS :(

I am just after some quick advice as to whether I should put her back to original spec or sell as is?

The market seems to be all over the place at the moment so I do not know what to do

If you dont know the car have a look here

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=71807&st=0&p=749083entry749083

She has 120000 on the clock with full dealer service history inc two cambelt changes in her lifetime :o .

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Hi Andy what you going to replace it with, In todays market you will only get an optimistic £1200 for it sad but true. If its the economy thats costing you & its a good car spend a £ 1000 on an lpg conversion, It will cost you the same on juice as a 1.6 corolla to run then.Good luck Mark

Andy,

Give yourself a slap round the face and keep it.

I wish I was coming down tomorrow now, I'd give you a clip round the ear and tell you to keep it.

I was selling mine over Xmas, but then after driving it once more, couldn't bear to let it go.

Keep it mate, you know it's the right thing to do.

Mike

Me too. A couple of years ago I had mine up for sale, when a guy came to look at it I was showing him all the gadgets etc and thought "I wouldn't mind a car like that"!!! Thankfully he didn't come back and I still have a car like that!

Phil

She's absolutely gorgeous, I wish I had enough in my budget but she who must be obeyed has pointed out she will squeeze a couple of small hairy spherical objects if I get carried away :sick:

Good luck with your sale if you really have to sell.

Personally I think the car looks great as is. There are loads of cars out there struggling to find buyers and yours would at least stand out. Anyway, I would one would be seriously interested in either the car or parts if you decided to go that way. Let me know! :winky:

Andy