Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is There A 3 Number Code On Ls430?

Is there a 3 number code on the LS430 audio for when the Battery is disconnected as there was on the LS400?

The reason i am asking is that i am due to upgrade to a 430 and if the system is the same as the 400 I will have to find out the code that has been input into the system.

TIA

• 1 month later...

Is there a 3 number code on the LS430 audio for when the battery is disconnected as there was on the LS400?

The reason i am asking is that i am due to upgrade to a 430 and if the system is the same as the 400 I will have to find out the code that has been input into the system.

TIA

I've had the Battery disconnected from my LS430 a few times in the last few years. The audio system just comes to life as normal when you reconnect it. But it forgets all the station pre-sets on the radio and you have to reprogramme them.

John N

LS430 2001

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a 3 number code on the LS430 audio for when the battery is disconnected as there was on the LS400?

TIA

I've had the Battery disconnected from my LS430 a few times in the last few years. The audio system just comes to life as normal when you reconnect it. But it forgets all the station pre-sets on the radio and you have to reprogramme them.

John N

LS430 2001