Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Centre Console Wrap

Fugu

Used the Di-Noc to wrap my IS-F front grill, but currently experimenting with real carbon fibre to skin components as well as making parts from moulds taken from the original parts.

The Di-Noc wrap on the grill surround has withstood everything thrown at it through the winter months, including pressure washing. It's good stuff but I prefer the gloss C/F.

grillu.jpg

It looks great, i was thinking about giving him my wing mirrors to do as well. To be honest I thought it was going to be a gamble but it is great stuff, cant wait for the other parts to be ready.

• 3 weeks later...

looks good. i personally think you need the oem graphics put back round the heater controls tho.

i done all the interior trim and some bits on the outside of my BM.

dash.jpg

That looks extremely nice! If I were to do it, I'd have the carbon fibre wrap all facing the same direction.

• 3 weeks later...

Stav, did you do the flocking yourself? And have you covered the horizontal bit just below the passenger airbag? My dogs got a nasty habit of standing on my girlfriends lap and has got loss of small scuffs on it.i wouldn't mind wrapping all the bits that are usually gold in carbon and then flock the top of the dash.have you got any close up pics of the bit by the airbag.

Thanks

Gazza

That looks awesome! Any chance he might wanna do mine next? ;)

Lol, He is starting his window tinting and wrapping business soon.

Looks really good, when is he starting up? I wouldn't mind sending a box of bit to get done ;)

• 3 weeks later...

That looks awesome! Any chance he might wanna do mine next? ;)

Lol, He is starting his window tinting and wrapping business soon.

Looks really good, when is he starting up? I wouldn't mind sending a box of bit to get done ;)

I am just finishing his website and going live at the weekend, he did mine the same day.

• 1 month later...

Had a look on eBay for wrap but don't know what stuff to buy. Mate bought some and it was like tin foil

'3M Di-Noc' is what you are looking for. It comes in loads of different effects like wood/carbon etc.