Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Driving In Eu- Headlight Adapters

Recommended Posts

I am planning to take the IS into mainland EU in the coming long weekend... I understand that the car needs the headlight adaptars so that it doesnt dazzale the oncoming traffic... but i cant find any specific adaptors that go with the IS.... anyone have any thoughts on what needs to be done or had previous experience in taking the car in EU...

Also is it necessary to have the big GB sticker even when the car has EU symbol and GB lettering on the registration.

thanks in advance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...