Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel Studs

Hi,I've been searching the forums with no luck.Does anyone know what the dimensions of the Wheel studs are eg overall length,thread length,and spline? I,ve put my alloys on but need a little extra length on the studs,I've seen these don't know yet if they'll fit....http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300517390381&rvr_id=225358377645&mfe=sidebar

• 3 weeks later...

measure the ones on your car! you got pics of the car on the merc wheels

18042011231.th.jpg

01092010136n.th.jpg

14042011231.th.jpg

14042011230.th.jpgHere a some pics that i took recently,one with the buckled aeros that i had lol,i really like the wheels,and a lot of head turning going on,im gonna put some longer studs on at the end of month.I know not everyones taste but each to their own,to me the car looks much more meaty and square,im lovin it....

This looks nice on these merc wheels maybe if you got some rh or plain centre caps to hide the fact there merc wheels theyd look a bit better but i like them lots they really suit the IS

Those pics are old i've had the caps fitted with the Lexus logo now,i'll post them up later in week