Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Electric Seats

Hi all i,m a newbie ive just bought a very clean lexus is200 sport.I bought the car and its not withouts its little problems.Could anyone please help me my dad was just try to adjust the seat for him has he wanted to drive the car.Then for some reason the electric drivers seat stopped working ive checked the fuse in the drivers foot well but its hasnt blown.

Can anyone please help me with this,what could have happened it was working fine before.thanks all great site by the way

Hi thanks for reply had a quick noisy under the seat all connectors look attached had they should be it worked fine until my dad put the base of the seat to it's maximum setting.he wouldn't have got the motor jammed or does it have a cut out when it's reaches it's maximum position. Thanks alk

Slow uptake...No wonder everyone else went elsewhere.

LOC is dead on it's arse, and that is saying something for the original Lexus site in the UK.

The heart and soul of Lexus in the UK (IS200 owners) have moved on long ago and it shows.

The only car that sold in any number in the UK was the IS 1st Gen (2nd Gen,BMW,pig in a poke,ugly machine that Mazda copied for their 6) and all the true enthusiasts have migrated elsewhere.

LOC may still be here in the future, but the knowledge has long gone and don't you know it.

Slow uptake...No wonder everyone else went elsewhere.

LOC is dead on it's arse, and that is saying something for the original Lexus site in the UK.

The heart and soul of Lexus in the UK (IS200 owners) have moved on long ago and it shows.

The only car that sold in any number in the UK was the IS 1st Gen (2nd Gen,BMW,pig in a poke,ugly machine that Mazda copied for their 6) and all the true enthusiasts have migrated elsewhere.

LOC may still be here in the future, but the knowledge has long gone and don't you know it.

Hi whats other site had people gone to thought this was the best lexus site