Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Central Locking Info

Hi all, just joined the forum, excellent site. I've been reading some threads about people asking about central locking info. I am an ex Clifford alarm and stereo installer and I'm just about to put the Clifford in my Lexus this week. Just thought I would share some photos & info on where I get the central locking to, as I pre wired mine when I first got the car.

The best place to get the locking is in the body control module in the drivers kick well. First of all disconnect the Battery, then undo the 2 screws on the bcm. Undo the 2 plugs, pop the cover off, inside the unit there are 2 small phillips screws, you can then pull the circuit board out. On the back of the board there are 2 's' shape tracks (see pics below - I'm pointing to them with a screw driver). You need to cut the tracks and solder 4 wires onto the points (see pics below). Then wire your alarm to open circuit reverse polarity - I can put a diagram on here if anybody needs it. Hope this helps. Any questions feel free to email me.

023.jpg

025-1.jpg

026.jpg

Edited by TonyGoose
Sorted pics for you ...

if you want to give me a ring i can explain it better and when i get home i will put a diagram on here,doing it this way keeps the switch working as well, my number is (hidden) :D

Edited by TonyGoose
hide phone no.

• 5 months later...

y are there 4 wires? what way do you do it, really interested in this as i have a falcon evo4+ and blue the body control module in my altezza, well i think i did, they key isnt working or the door switches, theres just a clicking noise coming from the body control module, its the excact same as the tezza's , even has the 2 ''s''

Hi lee can you pm me your number,i have the 650 with intelistart which i will install in my altezza. Just want to know locations for all the connections on the altezza.thanks

Stav,

Add this to a relay/transistor output on your digi rev counter towards a higher LED output for autolock.... you could connect the same circuit to the speed sensor pulse then trigger at a point.

It was something I was looking at using the speed sensor but haven't got around to it yet.

Stav,

Add this to a relay/transistor output on your digi rev counter towards a higher led output for autolock.... you could connect the same circuit to the speed sensor pulse then trigger at a point.

It was something I was looking at using the speed sensor but haven't got around to it yet.

Geoffers! ive actually got autolock using the keyless entry system i now have. but how are you?

do you have any way to arm/disarm the standard alarm without using the fob? would be useful to fit this keyless to the standard alarm.

Geoffers! ive actually got autolock using the keyless entry system i now have. but how are you?

do you have any way to arm/disarm the standard alarm without using the fob? would be useful to fit this keyless to the standard alarm.

Hello mate,

I've not been in a position to do much but will look into it and dig out my diagrams. Do you just want it switched, say from a relay or something from another system or are you looking to disable it altogether? If you are needing it controlled immediately you could bodge together a relay that just presses the keyfob within the car to do you for now. I'm assuming you have one in anyway for the remote start?

• 10 months later...