Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is Performance Accessories

Just a quick question, where is the best place to get performance parts for the IS250, all im thinking of is a black front grill and maybe a tanabe exhaust. Now im trying to resist the urge to mod, as that was not the idea when i bought the car, but a bit of window shopping wont hurt. :winky:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question, where is the best place to get performance parts for the IS250, all im thinking of is a black front grill and maybe a tanabe exhaust. Now im trying to resist the urge to mod, as that was not the idea when i bought the car, but a bit of window shopping wont hurt. :winky:

I imported my Tanabe exhaust from Japan. Current importer contact : "sales@tokyo-express.co.uk"

Cous3 now has my modified IS250 SE-L, and has recently purchased a black "IS-F" type grill for it from the USA, so it may be worth sending him a PM asking where he purchased it.

A good selection of performance and cosmetic parts are available from http://lexus.sewellparts.com/

• 2 weeks later...

iPad accessories including iPad cases, shells, handsfree, in car charger, mains charge, desktop charger, stereo headset, car cradles and lot more. So grab the best iPad accessories and get the most out of your beloved possession. The iPad cases and covers are one of the most preferred iPad accessories which give a unique look to your gadget. Furthermore, these iPad accessories protect your gadget from dust, dirt and scratch marks. Buying iPad accessories from the Fones.com is very convenient and we offer you the flexible options to choose your desired add-ons for your beloved gadget.

Where are the moderators???

Edited by TonyGoose
we're around here somewhere :)

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

hello Tango! Www.lexus.sewellparts.com the link which you supplied in previous post,i emailed couple of days ago still no reply...i like exhaust tip for is250 (55dollars each)i wanted to know delivery time ,total costs,etc.no reply does anyone know how long delivery will take?has anyone used this website before?do you have to be actually logged in to shop on this website?

Many thanks in advance

jack

hello Tango! Www.lexus.sewellparts.com the link which you supplied in previous post,i emailed couple of days ago still no reply...i like exhaust tip for is250 (55dollars each)i wanted to know delivery time ,total costs,etc.no reply does anyone know how long delivery will take?has anyone used this website before?do you have to be actually logged in to shop on this website?

Many thanks in advance

jack

I used it quite a few times when I had my IS250 SE-L and I've always logged in and used their shopping cart facility. Delivery costs and time options should be in in the check-out page.

I suppose wanting to mod a IS220 Diesel is just Plain weird?

Whatever floats your boat, it's your money after all. There's a 220D (think it's a 2006/7) for sale on PH that the owner reckons has had £50K's worth of work done on it, mostly cosmetic. :blink:

Here it is, it was also on eBay, but found this article from Fast Car (:lol: ) http://www.fastcar.co.uk/04570735435373883708/modified-lexus-220d.html

Whatever floats your boat, it's your money after all. There's a 220D (think it's a 2006/7) for sale on PH that the owner reckons has had £50K's worth of work done on it, mostly cosmetic. :blink:

Here it is, it was also on eBay, but found this article from Fast Car (:lol: ) http://www.fastcar.co.uk/04570735435373883708/modified-lexus-220d.html

Eurgh! Yack!

The place that customized his car must have seen him coming a mile off! What a weirdo!

Thanks Tango , appreciate quick reply:)

Hiya!

can someone tell me please when you buy mods to your car(fancy grills),upgrades parts,performance parts,etc. from other countries like Japan and America or sometimes on eBay says Asia..do you have to pay customs fees,import taxes,etc. :huh: ??

I am asking because I have heard different stories ,some people paid some don't ,is that true ?and when do you have to pay import tax or customs fees?I would like to upgrade my grille I have seen some on eBay just not to sure...about taxes

can someone pleas help?

many thanks

jack

Hiya!

can someone tell me please when you buy mods to your car(fancy grills),upgrades parts,performance parts,etc. from other countries like Japan and America or sometimes on ebay says Asia..do you have to pay customs fees,import taxes,etc. :huh: ??

I am asking because I have heard different stories ,some people paid some don't ,is that true ?and when do you have to pay import tax or customs fees?I would like to upgrade my grille I have seen some on ebay just not to sure...about taxes

can someone pleas help?

many thanks

jack

Suggest you send 'Cous3' a PM as he's recently imported a set of Black Pearl Emblems and a IS-F type grill infill for his IS250 from the USA. All the parts I previously bought from the States for the same car I brought into the country as baggage and didn't pay any import or customs fees, although perhaps I should have? Too late :lol: