Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sc430 Alloys - Oem - Wanted

SC-berks

I've got a real bad case of road rash on one of mine..... like running into a curb at 30 miles and hour road rash!!!

Anyway after sorting out the all the other problems that came out of that incident many months back, I'm left with a pretty scarred alloy.

Anyone know of anyone who has gone aftermarket who's interested in selling their old set???? or is a protracted eBay search going to be the only route???

I would drool over a set of 2005+ Gunmetal ones!!!!!!

TIA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I have a set of OE alloys taken from my 2001 SC430. Please get in touch if these are of any interest to you. They are complete with tyres. Regards, Colin 07941746114 01425474823

I've got a real bad case of road rash on one of mine..... like running into a curb at 30 miles and hour road rash!!!

Anyway after sorting out the all the other problems that came out of that incident many months back, I'm left with a pretty scarred alloy.

Anyone know of anyone who has gone aftermarket who's interested in selling their old set???? or is a protracted Ebay search going to be the only route???

I would drool over a set of 2005+ Gunmetal ones!!!!!!

TIA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya, Sorry about not responding guys.. I've been away.

I just saw the link, and had found nother pair that a guy was selling on a VW Forum ( He had put these alloys on a Passat! )

Both I think are completely unrealistic in price... I won't insult or frustrate with the prices I've seen two other sets go for in the last couple years.

For that price I'd have to be looking at Gunmetal ones. alloys just don't command a price on the 2nd hand market. Unless something like HRE's etc.

I've got 6 sets of various alloys for various cars in the Garage... ??!?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links