Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is200 Vs Altezza Power Bhp

prettyman

Its a completely different engine, that how. a 3sge not a 1gfe

Ok sorry I'm not that clued up on cars yet lol. I have seen a turbo kit from the usa for £2000 for my is200 sport, but in the mean time I was thinking straight through exhaust system, re-map and a twin mushroom induction kit. What you think?

I'll put links on here of the turbo and induction kit. Also I can't seem to find a decent exhaust system for my car as I have the aero kit.

Turbo kit

Induction kit

The basic turbo kit there seems to be missing an actual turbo?

The induction kit looks OK, but I read on here that you can fabricate your own from the parts for less than half that price... Search will help you find out what you need.

Don't know much about the american turbo kit thingy but it looks shiny... :D

Yeah I think the basic turbo kit is abit too basic lol, the one from the USA costs with postage etc £2100 which includes the turbo, remap unit, intercooler, induction kit etc which I think is quite a good deal. But the thing I'm unsure about is if I would need to do all my internals etc? I rang the company and the bloke said I wouldn't need to? But I don't want to mess my engine up lol.

Yeah I think the basic turbo kit is abit too basic lol, the one from the USA costs with postage etc £2100 which includes the turbo, remap unit, intercooler, induction kit etc which I think is quite a good deal. But the thing I'm unsure about is if I would need to do all my internals etc? I rang the company and the bloke said I wouldn't need to? But I don't want to mess my engine up lol.

dont trust the internet unless you know yourself exactly what you need, your better off taking your car to auto performance tuners and having a chat if you have that kind of money to spend. they will tell you face to face what the car would need to enhance performance, how much it will cost etc