Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav Prices And Where?

Owned my is200 for a few months now and love it! I really want to fit the sat nav screen from a navigator model, possibly fit with another aftermarket screen, but cant find a sat nav unit anywere! Were is the best place to look cant see many at breakers, and also when i do find one how much is a good price to pay???

Regards

Owned my is200 for a few months now and love it! I really want to fit the sat nav screen from a navigator model, possibly fit with another aftermarket screen, but cant find a sat nav unit anywere! Were is the best place to look cant see many at breakers, and also when i do find one how much is a good price to pay???

Regards

hello,what do you really mean?does your IS have a sat nav?if it doesnt then your best bet is to go for a sat nav that has been fitted into an IS sat nav housing.

Speak to Stav, hes your man!

He does Sony sat-navs fitted into Lexus is200 navigator housings and look the dogs!

IMG_0558.jpg

Photo above was taken with a mobile so not the best quality!

(hope you dont mind me posting this Stav!)

I too would like to do this, however I heard that it's more trouble than it's worth with regards to wiring. Would like it if someone could point me towards a tutorial and I would make this a project :-)

I too would like to do this, however I heard that it's more trouble than it's worth with regards to wiring. Would like it if someone could point me towards a tutorial and I would make this a project :-)

In what way? to install afterwards or internally?

heres a link to the original

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=48020&st=0

sorry it is a non sat nav model and would like to fit one, just cant find the sat nav unit anywere for sale and when i do not sure how much to pay?

Hello,be careful what you get,the only option you probably have is to be on the look out for a sony sat nav fitted into a IS housing as it is near impossible to fit a non- sat sav car with an OEM sat nav,as you would need the screen/housing,wiring loom and player in the boot etc(just not worth the bother).