Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sort Of An Insurance Dodge

and your financial circumstances have for a long time been territory for investigation by loss adjusters investigating claims - they will look for arrears , ccjs etc to determine your financial status which could have a bearing on why or what you are claiming for

She was hit by a Krispy Kreme lorry. She's had her money for the total loss and I got my 2 boxes of complimentry dounuts all this hassle is over the hire car charges.

:)

Is THIS what you are thinking of Nik?

well done Dave ! yup that was exactly it - how are you by the way ? - only answer to all this is declare everything and be legal and safe and drive what you can afford to - thyesedays you cant get away with old loopholes like this ( i did for many many years but no longer ) - if you do come up with a foolproof solution id be interested as well as my insurance is about £3k this year due to a **** driving up my arse when i was parked

Can't complain matey, thanks for asking... Car's looking ever better now it's got the side/rear skirts, front bumper and 18" wheels on :)

IMAG0521.jpg

How's yourself?

Is THIS what you are thinking of Nik?

well done Dave ! yup that was exactly it - how are you by the way ? - only answer to all this is declare everything and be legal and safe and drive what you can afford to - thyesedays you cant get away with old loopholes like this ( i did for many many years but no longer ) - if you do come up with a foolproof solution id be interested as well as my insurance is about £3k this year due to a **** driving up my arse when i was parked

Can't complain matey, thanks for asking... Car's looking ever better now it's got the side/rear skirts, front bumper and 18" wheels on :)

IMAG0521.jpg

How's yourself?

all good really thanks , loving the discovery tbh but rackin up the miles on it as doing so many daytrips here there and everywhere, i think ive done 15k in it since july !! - your lex is looking great with all the kit , i always liked stavs and tommys ones so i guess its one of the nicest colours imo - yours certainly doesnt look plain jane thesedays - still love the 200/300s when they drive past

and your financial circumstances have for a long time been territory for investigation by loss adjusters investigating claims - they will look for arrears , ccjs etc to determine your financial status which could have a bearing on why or what you are claiming for

She was hit by a Krispy Kreme lorry. She's had her money for the total loss and I got my 2 boxes of complimentry dounuts all this hassle is over the hire car charges.

:)

god forbid you should ever have the need again but if it ever did happen again google "non fault accident hire car" and theres a load of companies that will supply you a loan car immediately and they then chase the person who hit yous insurance company for their money - no hassle

god forbid you should ever have the need again but if it ever did happen again google "non fault accident hire car" and theres a load of companies that will supply you a loan car immediately and they then chase the person who hit yous insurance company for their money - no hassle

This was all through the insurance company mate. When we rang to report the claim, they said do you require a courtesy car and we said yes as our car is mangled. They spoke to krispy kreme insurer to get admission of liability and called us back within 10 mins to say it would be with us the next day.

This all came out the blue a little. everything was straight forward. cheques for the write off came through really quick. no injuries and we weren't claiming for anytihng else then a few weeks after we thought all was ok we got a letter from krispy kreme insurance companies solicitors challenging the hire car charges our insurer are claiming. you'd like to think it shouldn't be our problem but it doesnt work like that.

We were with Admiral. Not the greatest customer service etc but we figured cheap for a reason but after this never again. so un helpful it is untrue. leaving us to reclaim their money.

The risk mitigator who came to see us is actually an ex senior Met cop who knows his stuff and is going through same thing after being knocked off his bike 18 months ago but rather than hire car his is for physio. Same issue, same process, different scenerio.

aah i see - well they can be a right pain as i found out recently - i got paid by my insurers for a non fault accident but until they recover their money from the guilty party ive lost 2 years ncb !! its a pain sometimes but all the more reason to insure properly and fully and eventually get to the magic 5 years protected ncb scenario

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links