Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Getting an IS200 - anything to look out for?

Hi All

Just joined today and I'm snooping around, a friend of mine's IS200 Sport's lease is up and I'm gonna do the buyback, its a 99 V IS200 Sport in metailic blue (non Navigator) with the lexus body kit, half leather it has 50k miles and is in mint condition, all new tyres, new brakes all round, full Lexus Service history and I'm getting it for £10,500 this looks good to me but what the hell do I know? I drive an MR2! Is there anything I should look out for? any comment greatly appreciated

Cheers

Adeyb

The car is coming up for it's three years and the warranty will run out, get a good look at it, if the wheels are corroded get them replaced under warrant. Do things like this, get them done while you can, there have never been much problems recorded, but a IS200 Sport for £10,500 you can not complain!

ooh ta! I'm not sure if its still in warranty or not - that didnt occur to me, I shall find out cheers!

a couple of the wheels have been very very slightly kerbed - would they still replace in that case if they were corroded?

Cheers

Adrian

• 3 weeks later...