Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boot Lid Exchange?

A bit of a strange one... but read on!

I've just picked up an IS200 in Platinum Ice. It has a spoiler with LED which I'm not too keen on. My previous IS200 had a much more subtle TTE boot-tip spoiler. What I'm hoping to do is find someone who has an IS200 in Platinum Ice, which has a subtle boot-tip spoiler who I can exchange my boot lid with. I know I could go down the bodyshop route and have the holes filled and painted, but I thought this might be a viable option to try first.

No money exchange. Simply, swap the boot lid. Of course, the shade of Platinum Ice paint has to match etc.. the details can be ironed out later.

Anyway, here is what my spoiler looks like which I wish to exchange.

bootlid01.jpg

bootlid02.jpg

Love that spoiler, its just the sort I've been looking for. I've got a platinum ice is200 SE but it has no spoiler at all (not been able to afford that mod so far) or I'd definitely be up for an exchange with you

My dad & my friends dad use to have that spoiler on their IS200 ! i quite like it, i recently ordered a TTE style one(there slightly smaller than the standard sport one) from eBay £30ish all in but not sure custom charges when it arrives !

i have a bootlid in your colour no spoiler at all though, if its any good to you will do a swap, im only in chesterfield as well.

i have a bootlid in your colour no spoiler at all though, if its any good to you will do a swap, im only in chesterfield as well.

Thanks for the offer, but really do want one with a spoiler.

I have a boot lip on my lexus and I want to swap it to a spoiler type. My car is plat ice but has gold badges on it which I want to keep. If you dont mind swaping badges I will be intrested. I can post picture when i get home as im posting from my phone.

I have a boot lip on my lexus and I want to swap it to a spoiler type. My car is plat ice but has gold badges on it which I want to keep. If you dont mind swaping badges I will be intrested. I can post picture when i get home as im posting from my phone.

Sounds good. Put up some pictures please.

Sounds good. Put up some pictures please.

You got PM B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links