Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Some Mod Work I Have Done Today

paddyg

bip2j8.jpg

Basically i've just de badged and painted the lexus badge gold. Ready for my alloy refurb and gold finish

1zzszlt.jpg

On this picture i took out the front grill resprayed it black and also painted the gold badge on it

I say go for whatever colour you want, after all customising is about trying to be different from everyone else

Basically i ordered this before i did the mods on the original grill. Not sure wether to stick with this now or just put the other back on. The more i look at the picture the more i like this one now. So maybe just gona stick with this now

Yes i agree each to there own but when you see a blue car with gold wheels you always think = its not a subaru mate so stop trying to make it look like one just go and buy a real one . well thats what we say down here !! i think black or anthracate would defo suit the colour of the car better but thats my opinion again . i just hate seeing nice cars chaved up , saxos and fiestas suit the chav look but not an is200 .