Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well, im sick and tired of having the alignment done then hitting pot holes and it going out again, or having the steering wheel off centre, which realy bugs me.

So i have decided to buy one of these, http://www.trackace....k/Trackace.html, which will mean i can adjust and correct whenever i want.

How do you align the front with the rear, i.e. all four wheels?

It's just front wheel alignment, but once a year i can have it 4 wheel aligned, and make minor adjustments as and when needed, instead of paying out everytime. Wim is a 150 mile round trip for me, and once a year will be enough.

It's just front wheel alignment, but once a year i can have it 4 wheel aligned, and make minor adjustments as and when needed, instead of paying out everytime. Wim is a 150 mile round trip for me, and once a year will be enough.

I'm just surprised it would need regular adjustment. My IS250 was used as a WIM test car from new at the start of 2006 and it surprised Tony by being possibly the only car that hasn't needed adjustments between 6 monthly checks. We assumed this was all due to the chassis design, but if yours has not followed this trend then perhaps I've just been extremely lucky.

I've changed the front tyres since it was in there last time, so the steering wheel is slightly off, with the gauge above, i can get it straight and know the front is set right.

hi just had lexus is220 great car a bit slugish thinking of upgrading my cloth non eletric interior to eletric leather seats also i dont have sat nav and reverse camra

can this be brought and easaly changed over without messing with the loom or major wireing if the is any one out there that could help i will be greatful cheerz ;)

Delete

Tango, do you know if the IS250 toes in or out at the front?, iv'e used it today on the wifes car and mine and it seems ok, mine is reading 10' toe in, but im not sure what the figures should be?.

Thats why i'm asking first, it is 07' on the report i have, just want to make sure what way it toe's, as it is indicating toe in on the gauge. And i have found all the figures online, again they say toe in, as i said want to make sure before i adjust.