Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Q. Are all Bluetooth phones compatible with the in car hands free ??

I am having lots of problems trying to Pair and transfer my phone contacts via Bluetooth. it will connect and then dis connect then connect and just when you think all is well it will disconnect. spent around 5 hours trying (is it me, the phone, or car.)

RX300se 2054 Nokia 2630 will not talk to each other

Help

Kind regards

Keith.

Shouldn't be any problems with pairing really with any phone, but the phonebook transfer is a well known issue and only a handful of phones work. Think there's a guide somewhere on the Lexus site that tells you which ones work and which ones don't - off the top of my head I think it's the sonyericsson ones that are best at it.

Thanks for your comments, I popped into Lexus Bolton and the kind guy ran a check through a Lexus web site (www.lexus-tech.eu/Bluetooth/search.aspx)and my Nokia 2630 came up as not compatible on any of the 8 key needs for it to work. I did ask if he could do a check on what phones would work, but he said chose one and ask me again to run a check hummm, thought it might have been quicker for Lexus to have the information to hand .... Just need to find someone with an orange unlocked phone and keep trying. (very trying)

Keith.